Disha is here to beat our Mondays and give us some great fitness goals. (Images: Instagram)
From dancing, kickboxing gymnastics to strength training, Disha’s fitness posts serve as perfect motivation.
Looking for fitness inspiration? Look no further than Disha Patani. She is without a doubt one of the strongest actresses in Bollywood, and to achieve your goals follow her social media posts diligently. Speaking of which, today was no exception as she posted yet another video of her landing a flying kick, and well, it was perfect. The Malang actress, in a loose-fitting white top with black shorts, was seen as a bull’s-eye.
The best thing about Disha Patani is that she advocates a balanced approach to fitness that includes both exercise and diet. She enjoys sports immensely and encourages her fans to do the same.
We’ve done some research to bring you all the health benefits of kickboxing. Here’s what you can learn from this clip from Disha Patani.
1. Your heart, joints, strength, balance and coordination can all benefit from kickboxing. It works wonders for reducing tension. But before embarking on a new exercise regimen, it is advisable to consult your gym trainer.
2. Kickboxing strengthens and improves your core, arms, glutes, back and legs at the same time. As you move throughout the workout, you’ll burn more calories and build muscle at the same time.
3. You can improve your overall strength, flexibility, agility and health while burning between 350 and 450 calories per hour. Kickboxing is not only an intense workout but also works to reduce belly fat.
4. It is one of the best exercises to reduce stress. You can kick and punch your way and enjoy this energetic kickboxing routine.
5. Kickboxing just improves your posture. If you’re hunched over your laptop all day, this energizing workout will help build your core.
How to perform this exercise?
Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, your left foot in front of you, and your arms at your sides. With your left arm extended in front of you and twisting your fist down, give a left jab. Then repeat the process with your right hand. Return your arms to a guard position. Push your hips back and descend to a squat position as quickly as possible, jump up, switch your leg position in the air and land with your right foot forward.
Read all the Latest Lifestyle News here
Lifestyle DeskOur lives need a bit of style to add the perfect spice to the daily routine. News18 Lifestyle is a one stop destination for everything you need to know about a…Read more