Home LifestyleJanhvi Kapoor to Alia Bhatt, 6 Bollywood Celeb-Approved Denim Styles to Rock This Season Your love for denim will only grow when your favorite celebs, including Janhvi Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and others, start wearing them in unexpected ways.
Janhvi Kapoor to Alia Bhatt, 6 Bollywood Celeb-Approved Denim Styles to Rock This Season
Bollywood Celebs-Approved Denim Styles: Even if you don’t wear jeans often, you probably have a pair in your closet that you reach for when you leave the house. Jeans are worn by some people because they look good, others because they look more casual, and still others because they are thought to be quite versatile. Bollywood is no stranger to fashion trends, but when it comes to basics, you can rely on Bollywood actresses to reinvent the humble jeans. Spykar’s denim designers Sushmit Shubham and Pratishtha Gohain shared Bollywood star-approved jeans to have in your closet.
7 BOLLYWOOD APPROVED JEANS TO OWN IN YOUR WARDROBE
1. Skinny Jeans: Deepika Padukone’s casual ensemble of a white tee and sneakers should do the trick, right? For most of us, skinny jeans are our favorite comfort option. It can be worn to a casual soiree, but can also be turned into a fabulous outfit for a dinner party with the right top and jewellery.
2. High-Waist Jeans: It’s true that once you’re high-waisted, it’s hard to go back to your mid-waist options. You can wear them with crop tops like Disha Patani here or with a shirt for any occasion. The best part is that these are not only the most comfortable way to embrace the style of your jeans, but they also suit every body type.
3. Mom Jeans: Mom jeans are not your classic jeans; they are much more fashionable and comfortable. The straight cut of these jeans gives the impression of longer legs. Priyanka Chopra shows how the red plunging neckline top and white jeans combo is so effortless to pull off and so appropriate for everything from a brunch date with your girls to a dinner date.
4. Ripped Denim: Depending on your style, these jeans may not be a must-have in your wardrobe, but they will grow with you. The best thing about this style is that you can choose how severe your cracks should be based on your personality and just jump on the trend. We love ripped knees and worn sides, just like Janhvi Kapoor.
5. White Jeans: White jeans may seem intimidating because of their maintenance, but once you fall in love with a pair, it’s hard to look away. Kiara Advani is seen in a slouchy white pair that is both comfortable and stylish, not to mention extremely versatile. You won’t be disappointed if you wear an all white outfit or a color block outfit with a white pair.
6. Bell Bottoms: Bell bottoms are the biggest fashion revival of our time, and we’re glad it won’t go away. These dramatic jeans might be too much for some, but once you fall in love with them, they’re the only formal pants you’ll ever need.
What do you think of these celebrity-approved denim style jeans?
Publication date: January 18, 2023 2:35 PM IST